Trillium Falls, California

Trillium Falls, California

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Intentions

Today is January 4th. I've been thinking about my intentions, and my daughter told me the best time to make intentions is on the New Moon, today. I've put it off. My final draft. How we want it to be something grande so it will actually manifest. That's not real. So I'm starting simply with my originals.

1. Try new recipes, one per week, to broaden my menu.

2. Eat more fish, more meaning... once a week.

3. Practice yoga regularly.

4. Use my camera and create a mural of pictures in my hallway.

5. Find new places to travel in the winter.

6. Find people interested in like hobbies or interests.

7. Monthly date with fun.

8. Listen to more music.

9. Indoor gardening to bring spring into my winter surroundings.

10. Meditate daily, increase awareness of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment