Trillium Falls, California

Trillium Falls, California

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Inspiration

Discover. Play. Build.
I was so inspired as I read Ruth's entry. I'm thankful for Ruth's inspiration. She nudges me to celebrate my children's writing and life's blessings.

I am reminded of my sweetheart's box of chocolates, and his caring Valentine's card. The love we share with each other, our boundless, unconditional Love for our grown children, and our family and friends, who we hold dear to our heart.

I was inspired by Carol's entry of "Love" and Random Acts of Kindness, I was prompted to send an email to my students to ask for their participation in spreading kindness, and to post their acts on a shared Google Doc.

Today, I begin my vacation with yoga at our local studio. Our Yogi reminded us of being "mindful", my OLW. To be fully in the moment, on purpose, with no judgment. What a great way to begin my vacation, to be reminiscent of the present moment, on purpose, without judgment! A great habit to manifest. A work in motion.

Celebrating with this great community of writers is an inspiration to be cognizant of the many blessings and beauty of the world around me. I'm setting my own goals this week for random acts of kindness, and to be aware of all life's blessings in my every day!

Namaste!

Today, I celebrate Tamela Glenn, one of heaven's angels. Tamela began her heavenly journey, on February 19th, 2014. She was a talented writer of children's plays as well as a director, and a blogger. She was a healer, offering cranialsacral therapy. She was a friend, mentor, and a woman of exceptional spirit and wisdom. Miss you, Tamela, but I know you are with me in spirit. God's blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Maddy, wonderful goals! And as you seek to spread "random acts of kindness ... and be aware of all life's blessings" may your vacation week be all you hope for and much more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alice for your "kind" words! Your random act! :)

      Delete